We would like to invite you to the University of Houston Enactus Chapter's Project Retreat, where we select what projects we will be implementing over the next semester and year! This event is open to all interested in the process, whether your role is presenting or just observing.
Organizations and individuals are welcome to pitch any idea they might have for one of our projects. A strong Enactus project will fit most of the following criteria:
- being able to apply business and economic concepts and an entrepreneurial approach
- improve the quality of life and standard of living of communities OR empowering communities in need
- creating positive economic, environmental, and/or social impact
- is sustainable
A special note for Enactus BAB members
Business Advisory Board members are more than welcome to attend, ask questions, and provide thoughts! Your insights are valuable to us.
A few other notes for presenters:
- The panel of Enactus officers and faculty advisors will determine if your project is selected, but we will not necessarily select projects at the Retreat. You will be notified if the project is selected by Wednesday, August 26th.
- We may ask questions about your pitch when you are finished to get a better idea of what you have in mind.
- We will have a projector available for use, so feel free to bring slides, handouts, etc.
- Virtual pitches are welcome!
Thanks - we hope to see you there!