Hey, Enactus students! We hope you've had a great summer so far.
Before we know it, the first day of school, August 24th, will be here. There is still much preparation left to do before the Fall semester begins, and we need your help! We need to put together summer teams for the Social Committee and the Recruitment and Retention Committee.
- Both committees will meet 2x before August 24th
- Meeting times and dates are set by the committees and can be virtual
- You will make plans and decisions based on guidelines provided
- Committee members will be announced Friday, August 7th and members will self-elect the summer Committee Lead
RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION COMMITTEE
- Determine what our recruitment efforts will look like for Fall 2015
- Refine the Points & Awards system from last semester
- Organize a GENB Pitch Competition to see who would be the best at getting new members
- Organize logistics for Cat's Back and Bauer Rush Week events
- Propose a social events calendar for the Fall Semester
- Propose a bi-weekly schedule of fun activities to complement Work Nights
- Plan logistics Info Night, Fall 2015
Sign up here!
More details will be provided to the committees once they have been formed. Thanks - I can't wait to see what you all achieve!
Vice President of Enactus University of Houston Fall 2015